Skip to main content
my account
Restaurant Food AND LIQUOR

For East Passyunk ONLY Restaurants who wish to sell BEER OR LIQUOR in addition to food and non-alcoholic beverages.  Please be aware of the PLCB requirements for extension of premisis license and the City's drinking corral requirement.


add to cart
    Contact us
    ACCESS Philadelphia
    Create your own website
    WebStudio Website Builder
    Item Added To Cart