Skip to main content
Restaurant Food AND LIQUOR

For East Passyunk Restaurants who wish to sell BEER, WINE OR LIQUOR in addition to food and non-alcoholic beverages.  Please be aware of the PLCB requirements for extension of premisis license and the City's drinking corral requirement.


add to cart
    Build your own website
    WebStudio Website Builder
    Item Added To Cart