Skip to main content
Alcohol Only (no food)

For East Passyunk Establishments who wish to sell BEER, WINE OR LIQUOR ONLY (no food).  Please be aware of the PLCB requirements for extension of premises or catering license and the City's drinking corral requirement.

NO FEE TO PARTICIPATE FOR EPA BUSINESSES -- however, you must register


Space Needs (click the "?")
How many feet of CURB LENGTH do you require? (each vendor may come out 10' from the curb into the street -- but may have as much curb length as requested)
add to cart

add product

REQUIRED filing for any establishment that will sell any food OR beverage outside of their licensed kitchen (this includes selling from an inside window). 

Pay your filing fee for the TFSA Health Department application here. You must pay and submit completed/signed paperwork with on-time fee by March 31 and with late fee from April 1 to April 14 FINAL DEADLINE.

    Build your own website
    WebStudio Website Builder
    Item Added To Cart