Skip to main content
Restaurant FOOD ONLY

Restaurants who wish to sell desserts or food and non-alcoholic beverages (no beer, wine or liquor).

This participation category is also for restaurants on the event site who wish to offer "street dining/wait service" rather than sell food to-go.


How much curb space will you need - e.g. 10', 20', etc.?
add to cart

add product

On-time deadline to PAY and SUBMIT the Health Department TFSA form: May 16 (late fee charge effective May 17 through May 30 -- FINAL DEADLINE).  Find the Health paperwork link in the FORMS section below.


    Build your own website
    WebStudio Website Builder
    Item Added To Cart