Skip to main content
Restaurant FOOD ONLY

For East Passyunk Restaurants who wish to sell food and non-alcoholic beverages (no beer, wine or liquor).
Complimentary Registration is for SPACE ONLY (does not include any tent/tables/rental items)

PLEASE BE REMINED that you will need to fill out (and pay processing fees) the necessary paperwork for the Health Department to sell any type of food and/or drink outside of your inspected kitchen.  This includes any planned sales through your business front window.  See Health Department Application Fee below AND the "Forms" tab.


add to cart

add product

Pay the processing fee AND return your completed/signed paperwork (TFSA form) by August 21 to avoid late fees!  Find the FORM HERE


    Build your own website
    WebStudio Website Builder
    Item Added To Cart