Skip to main content

Please be patient
... some forms take nearly a minute to upload after you've clicked the hyperlink

Step 1) Fill out the Temporary Food Service Application to get approval from the Health Department to handle food outside of your approved/licensed kitchen.  This includes service from any restaurant windor areas.   TFSA FORM  << This is a fillable PDF form that you can save to email to us

Step 2) Download the "How To" Guide for help completing the Temporary Food Service Application HERE

Step 3) Download, review and familiarize yourself with the Health Department's GUIDELINES for safe outdoor food handling

Step 4) Pay your filing fee** for this application HERE  (pay and submit with on-time fee by April 15 and with late fee from April 16 - April 25)

Step 5) Return your completed and signed TFSA paperwork to Mark from Specialty Productions at with on-time fee by 4/15
and with late fee from April 16 - April 25 (FINAL DEADLINE)**TFSA paperwork submitted after 4/15 (even if the processing fee was paid on time) will be considered late and subject to $70 late fee.

Step 6) Once you receive your License Eligibility Report ("LER") from the Heath Department, you are then eligible to get the required Food License for outdoor food sales - #3112 ($165)
NOTE: Your regular restaurant license does not cover you for outdoor food sales.   Download and fill in 3112 License Application HERE
WARE: No license shall be issued or renewed if the licensee is delinquent in the filing or payment of City Taxes


    Build your own website
    WebStudio Website Builder