South Street Fest ... as easy as 1-2-3 ... and 4!
1) Please See Alpha showing your assigned SPACE and location on the Fest Footprint Map
2) Open the Vendor Placement Map to see between which streets that number is located
3) Review the load-in details for times, parking, on-site management and other pertinent info
4) Notations about Rentals and (F&B specific) Health Department Inspections
Alphabetical Vendor List
1) Vendor Space Assignments
Click on the above link first to find your business in the alphabetical listing. Next to your business name is your assigned SPACE NUMBER
UPDATED Vendor Placement Map
2) Vendor Placement Map - UPDATED 10/12
Click on the above link to see the Vendor Placement Map to determine between which blocks your Space # is located.
Load-In & Operations Details
3) Load-In Details
Click on the above link to review the load-in details, closed streets, available parking, times, and other very pertinent information
4) Rental Details - General Vendors
If you have rented Tent/Table/Chairs/Cooking items from Fest organizers, these items will all be in place at your assigned spot by 9:00 a.m.
REMINDER: All rented tables are bare wooden tops. Please bring your own tablecloth(s).
4) Rental Details - Food & Beverage Vendors
If you have rented Tent/Table/Chairs/Cooking items from Fest organizers, these items will all be in place at your assigned spot by 8:30 a.m. The Health Department will arrive at 9:00 a.m and begin inspections by 9:30 a.m. All inspections may take up until past noon -- so the earlier you are, the better.
REMINDER #1: All rented tables are bare wooden tops. Please bring your own tablecloth(s).
REMINDER #2: Restaurants renting handwashing units.
Your rental ONLY includes the thermal container.
You will be responsible for filling this yourself with hot water (100-110 degrees) and supplying liquid soap, paper towels and a (min.) 5 gallon waste water collection bucket for under the spigot.