Skip to main content



Please be patient
... some forms take nearly a minute to upload after you've clicked the hyperlink

Step 1) Fill out the Temporary Food Service Application to get approval from the Health Department to handle food outside of your approved/licensed kitchen.  This includes service from any restaurant windor areas.   TFSA FORM  << This is a 95% fillable PDF form. You will need to print it out to show your tent layout AND to sign the form, then scan to email to us

PLEASE BE AWARE: No TFSA will be processed if your establishment does not have a current Health Department inspection (within the last 14 months).  Submission fees cannot be refunded, so please be certain that your inspection is up to date or schedule a current Health Department inspection at least 2 weeks before the event.

Step 2) Download the "How To" Guide for help completing the Temporary Food Service Application

Step 3) Download, review and familiarize yourself with the Health Department's GUIDELINES for safe outdoor food handling

Step 4) Pay your filing fee** for this application HERE (pay and submit with on-time fee by April 6 and with late fee from April 7-14)

Step 5) Return your completed and signed TFSA paperwork to Specialty Productions at with on-time fee by 4/6
and with late fee from April 7-14 (FINAL DEADLINE)**TFSA paperwork submitted after 4/6 (even if the processing fee was paid on time) will be considered late and subject to $70 late fee.

Step 6) Once you receive your License Eligibility Report ("LER") from the Heath Department, you are then eligible to get the required Food License for outdoor food sales - #3112 ($165) within 30 days.
NOTE: Your regular restaurant license does not cover you for outdoor food sales.   Download and fill in 3112 License Application HERE
WARE: No license shall be issued or renewed if the licensee is delinquent in the filing or payment of City Taxes


    Build your own website
    WebStudio Website Builder